LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this web site

Thursday 26 July 2012

Figtography

He found the Empires new spacecraft design department amateurish ...  I mean who drafted the plans for this thing ... Mr Squiggle ?
I've long admired the work of Mike Stimpson and Kevin Poulton and always get a good giggle out of their minifig themed photography. I have started carrying a little box of figs around with me (my camera was already a permanent appendage) just in case the perfect moment for figtography arises. It is actually pretty darn tricky to get a good shot ... makes me realise I need to learn more about my camera and getting the most out of it - I'm sure you can only fluke Stimpson or Poulton quality if you don't understand the fancy settings on your camera !! Anyhoo  - this is one of my first attempts of many to come... hope you like !

No comments:

Post a Comment