LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this web site

Thursday 19 July 2012

How cool is this

My ebay find
This is my favourite ebay find of the past few months... I'm letting my son "borrow" it on his wall for a while - it stands about 1.2 metres tall and takes duplo bricks as well as the letter tiles. Twas virtually impossible to find how much this was worth - I searched and searched and eventually found an obscure reference to it costing about $ 310 USD on lugnet so I was pretty stoked to have won it for $69.00. Look what else I found there while hunting... surely giraffe needs a blue elephant pal !!! Pretty sure these are the only 2 animals released but it made me curious about using some MDF and creating more animal shapes for Switch Bricks Duplo play area ! Surely it couldn't be that hard ??? Watch this space !
Want it !


No comments:

Post a Comment